1.1 The administrator of personal data of the Users who are individuals in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and European Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the
processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also referred to as “GDPR” is REST TEAM sp. z o.o. with its registered headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Bernardyńskiej 16A/U1, 02-904 registered in the Regional Court for the City of Warsaw, XIII Deparment of the National Court Registry under the number KRS 0000681033 NIP: 521-378-48-21, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
1.2. Your personal data will be processed only in regards to the services delivered to you.
1.3. You have the right to:
– ask the Administrator to access your personal data, amend it, delete it, or limit the scope of processing your personal data,
– object against processing your personal data,
– transfer your personal data,
– file a complaint to the supervisory body,
– remove consent for processing your personal data.
1.4. Users’ personal data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with the rulings of 10 May 2018 concerning personal data protection and rulings of 18 July 2002 on delivering electronic services in regards to the marketing purposes related to the operation of the company. The User will not receive marketing or trade information without a consent. Providing personal data is voluntary.
1.5. The Administrator guarantees the implementation of the authorization granted by the personal data protection law, including granting access to the personal data, amending it or controlling personal data as directed by the law.
1.6. The User can control using the personal data and the User may demand the removal of all their personal data and object against using the personal data if the Administrator wants to process it for marketing purposes or if the Administrator wants to transmit the data to other personal data Administrator.
1.7 User’s personal data might be presented to the subjects, with special regards to the processing being necessary for the establishment, investigation or defense of claims.
1.8. Users personal data is protected by the Administrator and it will not be presented to the unauthorized persons. The Administrator protects the personal data from being presented or lost, destroyed or unlawfully modified by introducing proper organizational protection and technical and software protection.
1. The Administrator uses cookie files to provide Users with a greater effectiveness of the service and security.
2. “Cookies” are text files sent by the website to computers or other Internet connected devices for univocal identification of the user’s browser or to save information or browser configurations. Limiting cookies may alter functionality of the Service.
3. A User can change cookie settings at any time.
a. Firefox: support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
b. Opera: help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
c. Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
d. Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
e. Safari https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
4. The Service Administrator sends cookies to the User’s device and the Administrator and the subjects cooperating with the Administrator can access them, especially Google services (http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/) and Facebook (http://pl-pl.facebook.com/help/cookies).
– adjust the content of the Service website to User’s preferences and optimize using websites: cookies allow to identify the User’s device and present the website taking into account personal needs;
– collect statistics that allow to understand how Users use the website, which allows the Service to be improved in regards to its structure and content;
– determine user’s profile in order to present personalized advertisements through Google AdWords and Facebook ADS.
6. The Service uses the following types of cookies:
– session cookies: these are deleted immediately upon closing of the navigation browser.
They are generally required for saving information about the User’s actions; if the connection is lost they allow the User to open the website on the same spot;
– permanent cookies (also called persistent cookies): this kind of cookies is kept active in the computer up to its expiry date or deletion by the user. They are not deleted at the end of the session and they are used to provide information about your navigation to the website that sent them.
– marketing – cookie files that allow the User to see the advertisement that meets the interests of the User.